Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Blue Jean diapers?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Jean diapers?!?!

Seriously?
    And the commercials? "I poo in blue." "the coolest you'll look pooing your pants."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

I know! And they are more expensive, and today I read that Pampers are coming out with "designer" diapers as well - really? The only thing I can think of is that they're trying to compete with the decorative cloth - I don't get it!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I thought they were ridiculous. Yes, I buy pretty cloth diapers...but they last!! (Speaking of: Has anyone checked out the brand new Bum Genius 4.0??)
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I think they're cute. But we're in pull-ups so I won't get a chance to buy any until we have another kid. Though I have a few pregnant friends...they may be getting a pack of them for cuteness! ha ha!
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I think they are silly. I mean when would you have your baby out in just a diaper anyway? A Facebook friend posted a pic of her niece in them and they look ridiculous.

Comment

I saw the commercial and thought I was watching Saturday night live or something. It almost seems inappropriate for tv... don't they say sh*t, but pronounce it with an accent?
            Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Actually, I heard that some networks refused to air the creepy jeans diaper ad.
              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                Actually, I heard that some networks refused to air the creepy jeans diaper ad.
                Yes--CREEPY. That's the exactly right word. And I agree with MarissaNicole's remark re: an SNL skit. I thought it was a joke when I saw it. But I get really turned off by people who attribute adult characteristics to infants/toddlers. I saw a shirt on a NEWBORN the other day that read: "I'm too sexy for this shirt." Yuck.

Comment

I saw the commercial a few weeks ago; the whole thing from the diaper to the commercial seems creepy to me.

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post
                  Yes--CREEPY. That's the exactly right word. And I agree with MarissaNicole's remark re: an SNL skit. I thought it was a joke when I saw it. But I get really turned off by people who attribute adult characteristics to infants/toddlers. I saw a shirt on a NEWBORN the other day that read: "I'm too sexy for this shirt." Yuck.
                  I hate that too! So disturbing and inappropriate.

Marissa, I think they're saying "chic" with an accent but obviously trying to make it sound like sh*t.

Comment

I just heard about this on NPR today -- they said these things cost 40% MORE?? And they're selling out?? Please.

Comment

what recession?

Comment

that's what I was thinking ...

Comment

But if I'm going to get some designer diapers they at least need to have a respectable designer attached to it. Renowned designer Cynthia Rowley is now in the diaper game:

http://gawker.com/5576833/designer-diapers-anyone

Comment

Didn't see the ad but there's a coupon for them in the latest BRU booklet. I don't really see the point of designer disposable diapers, that's like making designer garbage bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69 View Post
                              Didn't see the ad but there's a coupon for them in the latest BRU booklet. I don't really see the point of designer disposable diapers, that's like making designer garbage bags.
                              Oh, that's awesome! Best analysis thus far! LOL...

Comment

Working...
                              X