Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Winter Mittens at Costco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Mittens at Costco

Just found them-- I got XXS which is for 1-2 years old, but hoping they'll last for 2 seasons. We'll see.

These mittens have a ZIPPER that allows you to place the hand in the mitten, even the thumb in the thumb part, and then zip it up. Simple! GENIOUS! (If you've dealt with trying to get mittens on a toddler before, you understand why I'm enthused at this new design!)

My only complaint is that they only had sky blue and black. Pink anyone? Hello??? J may not allow me to put them on her bc they are sky blue LOL.

Anyway, if you're looking for mittens, I'd try these. They are made by *Head* and I think they cost around $10...
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Did not see any at our Costco. Maybe because we're in sweatshirts and jeans until 10am and then switch to shorts and t-shirts?
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Haha!!! Might possibly be a regional thing!!
      Peggy

Comment

I'll check, because we're headed up to Whistler next week! Thanks!
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I'm going to hunt those suckers down!

Comment

I kind of want some for the boy child. Will have to check our Costco again and see if they get them in.
            Veronica
            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I've never seen them before this year-- what a good idea tho. And I hav spent lots of time looking for kids mittens. Maybe this is the new style and they will be available everywhere!!
              Peggy

Comment

I found something similar at Shopko - they have a really long cuff with a velcro closure. Still no luck on getting her thumbs in the right places, but these look like they will stay on and they are WARM. I hate the fact that most of the mittens out there aren't warm or wind proof.
                Kris

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
                  I found something similar at Shopko - they have a really long cuff with a velcro closure. Still no luck on getting her thumbs in the right places, but these look like they will stay on and they are WARM. I hate the fact that most of the mittens out there aren't warm or wind proof.
                  Adele has some very similar to these that I bought last year - invented by a MN mom - wonder why?
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                  X