Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Puj Tub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puj Tub

Just got one. I'm pretty excited about not having to deal with the giant baby tub that we had for A. Hopefully it will work it looks awesome!! Anyone tried one before?
    -Mommy, FM wife, Disney Planner and Hoosier

It's on my registry
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

every time I see one of your posts I can't get Pumpkin Spice Lattes out of my mind! num num num

Comment

We have one. We loved it. My chubbalicious boy outgrew it by ~3 months, but for those first few weeks it was great. I miss being able to bathe him standing up.

Comment

This is why I registered for it:

http://thatwifeblog.com/2010/07/the-puj-tub/

Zoe...someone suggested I shouldn't be drinking Starbucks today. I wanted to tell them to shove it. I want to tell a lot of people to shove it today.
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

My sister had one and loved it. I visited when my niece was only a few weeks old and was really wishing they had one when mine were that little. Enjoy!
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

one of my friends told me the other day that she thinks her kid is so calm because she gave up caffeine when she was pregnant with him. I wasn't sure if she was trying to tell me that A is hyper or what, but I also wanted to tell her to shove it.

Comment

I think anyone who tries to stand between a pregnant woman and her daily allowance of caffeine should shove it!
                Laurie
                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoe View Post
                    one of my friends told me the other day that she thinks her kid is so calm because she gave up caffeine when she was pregnant with him. I wasn't sure if she was trying to tell me that A is hyper or what, but I also wanted to tell her to shove it.
                    HA! I gave up caffeine while pregnant (I just didn't like the smell at the time...no judgement here) and my little ball of energy defies her theory.
                    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

yeah that was one of the most redonkulous theories I have ever heard.

Comment

They have these bucket tubs now that are supposed to be easier to bathe your kid in...every time I see one in the store, though, this is my first though:

For some reason it shows up as an attachment

Comment

Ah it won't let me see!

Comment

Dang...it's just the "Danger" graphic of the kid falling into a bucket.

Comment

Working...
                            X