Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

BOB Strollers on sale at REI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOB Strollers on sale at REI

15% off ... just FYI.

Dang. Too bad I can't let my MIL know without being rude. She planned on buying it for us as a gift.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
      Dang. Too bad I can't let my MIL know without being rude. She planned on buying it for us as a gift.
      If she knows you know, tell her. It will save her $$ - that's not rude.

Comment

I don't them on sale. Can you link????

I'm totally telling my MIL
        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

It's in a flyer I got today.

The code on my flyer is MSLDEF and OP# is 18119660

Comment

You're the best. Thanks!!!!
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Ugh, won't work. But hopefully we have a flyer waiting for us at home and can use it!!!

Comment

I don't understand! The flyer says prices good 'til 9/5. I'm sure it would work if you called. 1800.426.4840

Comment

I got to the bottom of it. Sale started today. ST, I'd tell your mother in law or have your DH call. 15% off is too good to pass up!

Comment

That's weird, b/c I specifically looked at my flyer and it said "prices good thru", but no starting date. I wonder if the mail just got here super-duper fast!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X