Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Rody Horse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rody Horse?

I let M try one of these out at a store, and she loved it! I seriously thought I'd have to carry her home while riding it. She turned 2 on Sept 1, and before I buy it for her, I'm wondering how long kids play with them.

The salesperson was surprised that M found her balance right away and was bouncing like a crazy woman. Ugh, please don't tell me bars and mechanical bull rides are in her future...

Anyone have a Rody Horse?
    married to an anesthesia attending

BabyK has one. My couain sent it when he was born and we broke it out about 2 months ago. He plays with it. I wouldn't say it's a favorite but it's something the kids fight over during playdates.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

We have one. Got it for DS2s first bday. All of the kids [ages 10, 6, 3] play with it and it has held up well.

Comment

We don't have one but every time we go somewhere that does both kids love it.
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
          We don't have one but every time we go somewhere that does both kids love it.
          Same boat.
          Danielle
          Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Ok... Ordered one on amazon for M, and am having it sent to my parents while they take care of her this week.
            It was a total mama's guilt purchase.

Comment

How the heck have I never seen one of these? P might be getting one for Christmas...

Comment

Alison - does M still like it?

Comment

She loves it still. She is a daredevil and we have to be present when she uses it--if we're not close, she'll take it up on bed and bounce on it there. We keep the horse hidden usually.

Comment

We had one suspended on springs. It. Was. Awesome.
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                    X