Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Done with the double stroller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done with the double stroller?

I think I'm going to get rid of my double stroller before the move...good idea/bad idea?

We really only use it when we go to the mall...A is 4...
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

I was hoping you'd unload it after you moved. Ours got damaged in gate check (surprised?). We may be in the market for a new one.

That said, will you use it at the zoo? Traveling? Planning more kids?
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I won't use it at the zoo, Adele likes to get out and Robert is almost to that point too. Its to big and bulky to travel with, if we need one we just take the umbrella stroller. We are not planning on anymore kids and even if we did I think I'd get a different one, this one has its pros but also has its cons. They've come out with great double strollers since this one IMO.

I think I'll get rid of it before we move though because it got damaged in the move here, the handle got sliced, so I don't really think its worth moving it again.

Comment

So...I take it that you'd like to get pregnant? Nothing will ensure your immediate, surprise pregnancy faster than getting rid of critical babyware. It's like an act of contra-contraception.

Comment

Very funny GMW! No, no no!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post
            So...I take it that you'd like to get pregnant? Nothing will ensure your immediate, surprise pregnancy faster than getting rid of critical babyware. It's like an act of contra-contraception.

Haha!
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I would keep it because for the few times you'll want to have access to a double stroller you will be really sorry you gave it up. It's not like it's a big deal to move, just throw it on the moving truck.
              Tara
              Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I hold onto mine because I walked the 2 babies in the summer months in the mornings. 3 miles most morning! They enjoy the walks and it's a heck of a workout pushing them around. It's free too
                Last edited by Ladybug; 03-12-2012, 02:47 PM.
                -Ladybug

Comment

Good points raised here and on fb, maybe I'll just keep it. Its not like its saving us any money by selling it before the move.

Comment

We held onto ours for our Disney trips. We had a massive one that was a major PITA but the double umbrella one came in handy on many occasions.
                    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

That is another thing I've considered is trying to find a narrow side by side, that is why I don't like them because they are so wide and I love how maneuverable the P&T is. But since they sit tandem whoever is in the back can't see so its not really good for places like the zoo.

Comment

Working...
                      X