Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pedialyte question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedialyte question

Does anyone know where I can get the Pedialyte freezer pops?

I feel like if I call target or babies r us in the mornin about whether they stock them, they're not going to know what to do with the question...

Dd is on a food and drink strike.

And was up for 2 hours between 10 and midnight for who knows what. Probably hungry.
    married to an anesthesia attending

I don't know, but I'm sorry. I'd try CVS or Wallgreens.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

We've always gone to cvs or Walgreens for them. Target has pedialite, but I don't know if they have more than just the drink
      -Deb
      Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Thanks!

She won't drink more than an ounce, so I thought I'd try Popsicles. I'm going to try real Popsicles if I can't find Pedialyte ones.

Crazy night.

Comment

That is so stressful Alison. Big hugs to you I would just go with yummy regular pops in a variety of shapes, sizes, and flavors Good luck!
          Tara
          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Can you freeze pedialyte into your own popsicles?
            Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I always froze our own Pedialyte pops when our kids were little.

Comment

I bought a few different kinds of Pedialyte. There's a boxed drink (single serving) that she might drink, but that's only if she's in the company of other kids drinking out of that type of container. I also bought the bigger containers of Pedialyte. Target didn't have the freezer pops.

I bought a toy story straw sippy and a Disney princess sippy.

No dice.

I'll take her in to urgent care if she doesn't eat lunch either, because that will have been close to 18 hours since any kind of oral intake.

Comment

I hope she starts eating soon. Maybe she also has a mild tummy bug that is making her not feel well? Hang in there mama.
                  Tara
                  Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I think she has a gi bug. Mostly I'm just frustrated with the whole not eating thing. Wth. I see other toddlers younger than dd eating entire bananas, after a sandwich, juice box, and carrot sticks. Mine will lick a carrot stick and call it lunch. And then be on edge for the rest of the day because she's so stinking hungry.

Comment

Working...
                    X