Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Columbus Day Deal on Fischer Price Nativity Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbus Day Deal on Fischer Price Nativity Set

Believe it or not, the Jewish girl is sharing a deal on a nativity set. Family Christian is running a Columbus Day sale today. Use promo code COLUMBUS40 to save an additional 40% off any regular price item. This Fisher Price Little People Nativity set is on sale for $25.79 when you use the promo code. If you have a local store, it can be shipped to your local store for free or you'll have to pay a few bucks to have it shipped to your house.

The set includes:

•Joseph
    •Mary
    •Baby Jesus
    •Stable
    •Angel
    •Three Wise Men
    •Donkey
    •Camel
    •Sheep
    •Cow

This is the set that lights up and plays “Away in the Manger”. I don’t believe the Target set lights up and plays music. On Amazon, it's $38.99 shipped. Here's a link to the Family Christian website: http://www.familychristian.com/littl...-nativity.html
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

BTW, I just tried this code (today, on Oct 9th) and it still works!

Comment

We have this set and my kids love it - I love that they can play with it and know the reason for the season without having to worry about them breaking it.
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Thanks! That's awesome, I was planning on getting one for DD anyway so this is great!
        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Tempting!!! Though as children we just rearranged the Fontanini over and over anyway. The cows belong in the hayloft dang it!
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

We also have one, and DS loved it last year. Somehow our Little People Batman kept ending up involved, but I suspect DH on that one...
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?...id=LRIa4/GCzoo

For those of you that were bummed that you missed the Little People Nativity Set deal last year, the fisher price store website has several discounted Little People sets including a nativity set. They also have the A-Z learning zoo for $35. They have lots of other Christmas/Santa themed sets, Easter, and other holidays. I'm really tempted by the Halloween, harvest, and valentine's day sets myself. Looks like there may be coupon codes on retailmenot.com also.

Comment

Wow, there's a ton of neat stuff on there!
                Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
                  Wow, there's a ton of neat stuff on there!
                  I know. I want to buy all the stuff for myself and use it to decorate during holidays. . . maybe I'd let the kids play with it too. Trying to justify spending $66 on toys. . .

Comment

Thanks! We got the Learning Zoo and are going to save it for DD's "big sister" present
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Umm...how could I pass up the Pumpkin Party?!?!
                      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Since this comes up every Christmas. . . http://www.familychristian.com/littl...-nativity.html

The Little People Nativity Set deal at Family Christian is back. $21.50, with free in-store pick-up or shipping will be around $4.

Comment

N will be opening hers for her birthday

Comment

Oh thanks!

Wife to PGY4
                            Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Excited to take ours out for Christmas this year! Last year she didn't get it at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X