Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

On sleeping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On sleeping.

E was a champion sleeper. Through the night at 5 weeks. About 8 weeks ago.. All of a sudden not so much. We chalked it up to teething but I swear he hasn't slept through the night since. I'm loosing it since DH is on an away. Tonight I'm trying the sleep lady shuffle. Send me good vibes. Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Right by your side. ((Hugs))
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Thinking of you! E has almost always been a good sleeper too, but has gone through a few various phases due to teething or other milestones, and we've had to retrain her too. Thankfully the retraining never took more than a few days. Hopefully you all get your sleep back soon!
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Good luck!!
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Good luck. I feel your pain!
          Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Good luck!
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Praise sweet baby cheesus. Through the night last night

sigpic
                buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The first night was by far the worst for both of mine. Hang in there!
                    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

So cute!! How'd he do last night?
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Working...
                      X