Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Toddler Sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toddler Sleep

DD is 3.5 and still wakes up multiple times during the night and eventually I usually end up sleeping in her twin bed or she crawls into bed with us. I used to lay down with her at bedtime till she fell asleep but I have slowly worked my way out of the room and she goes to sleep on her own. This was the same method I used with DS when he was 3 and shortly after I quit laying down with him at bedtime he stopped waking up and needing me in the night. That has not been the case with her though. I don't really mind cosleeping but I am sure it will make things easier when the baby comes in April if she is sleeping better. Not to mention that as I get more pregnant it gets less comfortable to squeeze on a twin bed or half of our bed with her and her long 3 year old limbs.

Yesterday I talked with her about it and we came up with a plan. I let her pick out a toy and we made a chart. We said she would get a sticker if she sleeps all night in her bed without mommy and when she fills up the 12 spaces she gets the toy. It was going ok at first. She woke up a couple times and I went in and told her she was ok, to snuggle up and go back to sleep and she did. Around 2 am though she woke up and after going back in 3 or 4 times she was done. I think she was just having a tough time falling back asleep. She didn't care about the sticker or the toy any more. She said she wanted to try again tomorrow but she wanted me to sleep with her. I didn't want to make it a big thing because she will just dig in and fight it so I gave in and slept the rest of the night in her bed.

Most of the stuff I've read deals with getting them to sleep in the first place but not with keeping them asleep. She kind of turns into an emotional monster at night and is tough to be reasoned with. She is always grumpy when she first wakes up and has always been that way. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?
    Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Zopiclone 10mg is a used to treat difficulty sleeping. Zopiclone is molecularly distinct from benzodiazepine drugs and is classed as a Zopifresh 7.5mg. However, zopiclone increases the normal transmission of the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the central nervous system, via modulating benzodiazepine receptors in the same way that benzodiazepine drugs do. The other drug, Valium (diazepam) is a benzodiazepine. It is thought that diazepam works by enhancing the activity of certain neurotransmitters in the brain. Buy Zopisign 10mg and Zopisign 7.5mg is used to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms. Valium is sometimes used with other medications to treat seizures. Zopicon pill can you can buy zopiclone online uk paypal.

Comment

Working...
    X