Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Silly Halloween Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Halloween Question

Should I allow my daugthers to be the same thing for Halloween? DD#1 chose something and we got the wrong size. Now DD#2 wants to wear DD#1's wrong-sized costume so they would be the same thing. DD#1 is not a fan of this idea. DD#2 won't come up with anything else she wants to be. It is the latest Barbie princess so there aren't any easy alternatives.
    Either way I am going to piss someone off.
    Needs

Re: Silly Halloween Question

Mine were 21 months apart, and quite often they were the same thing.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

That's a tough one. :huh:

Can DD # 2 be convinced to be a different princess?
      Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Agree completely with Laura.
        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug
          I think the everyone should be whatever they want for Halloween. Golden Halloween rule It's doesn't seem fair to dictate someone else's costume. You can only control yourself. Hard life lesson to be sure.
          ITA~ good luck though. I've got 2 drama queens myself and I can see where this can get very dramatic very quickly.
          Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Oh....I can totally see how this could go south fast. I think I would appeal to the older Barbie to do something special for her costume that the younger doesn't have -- and probably won't notice. An extra tiara or jewelry or something?

Comment

The girls decided to each wear the same costume. Problem solved. Thanks for the input!
              Needs

Comment

A fairytale ending.
                Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Working...
                X