Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pssst.... I am the one hiding... don't tell that you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pssst.... I am the one hiding... don't tell that you...

saw me. I am hiding from anyone calling the word "mommmmmyyyyy". That is all I have been hearing all day. They don't want me to play with them. They just want me to find something or fix something or do something. I can't get squat done. Five minutes of peace. Don't tell anyone that I am here.
    Needs

Re: Pssst.... I am the one hiding... don't tell that you...

Can any of them read clocks? If so, move all of the clocks up an hour and put them to bed early tonight. Then have a bubble bath with a glass of wine.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne123
      Can any of them read clocks? If so, move all of the clocks up an hour and put them to bed early tonight. Then have a bubble bath with a glass of wine.
      I need to try this! I like the way you think Luanne!
      Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Just call me sneaky!!!!!!! It is amazing the things I stooped to to survive. My first husband traveled alot when my girls were very young. He was always on another continent for weeks at a time. I also live 500 miles to the closest relative!
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

you are a genius Luanne! I say we create a Luanne Parenting Award, and when one of us gets something right, or comes up with something diabolically sneaky and creative, we get one bestowed on us.

Comment

Just reading this now---- Luanne, my ds does read clocks now. Constantly. This little plan may be implemented soon....................................

(except I can't figure out how to change lots of our clocks-- digital nightmares)
            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

just unplug them then!!

I so plan on using this little gem in the future.

Jenn

Comment

Duh. OK- I'm off to the "things I just figured out" thread.

Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Working...
                X