Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

this homework blows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this homework blows

'family times'

name the letters. wtf is name the letters? i have read the little, stupid, generic ass crap, recycled, newpaper-quality handout, and i still dont get it.

i have, in front of me, a worksheet that has, 'name the letters' on it. it's in a rectangle area, with dotted lines to cut. looks something like this:

A D C E B
    e b a d c
    D a B C E

then

name more letters:

D a b e C
    c d B a e
    A e D b C

then

read the words:

cat dog am

i realize there is probably some simple direction that im just not able to get. it's really pissing me off that i can't figure out a kindergartners homework.

on the back page, is name the friggen letters again. this time with:

Ff (picture of fox)

Gg (picture of goat)

etc, etc, etc.

where, on the little rectangle space am i to have ds 'name' (draw??) the animals? seriously. i'm completely stupid, right. i had ds do the stuff i understand....all he has left is this other crap.

:anyolne: :anyolne:
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Re: this homework blows

I believe you just have him read the letters outloud and the words outloud... on the back- have him say "F" "Fox".
    Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
    Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Comment

I agree, both with Amber's assessment and that homework blows.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

thanks.

i should clarify. the little, stupid, generic ass crap, recycled, newpaper-quality handout is the 'family times' thing.

the worksheet is a different paper. i was reading the little, stupid, generic ass crap, recycled, newpaper-quality handout to try and make sense of the worsheet.

so, am i to guess that the worsheet is NOT to be handed in? it's just something dh and do together...with ds...hence the FAMILY TIMES. :banghead:

:huh:

Comment

thanks tara. not bad. i was thinking the same thing.

i'm almost certain now that it's not a return homework. i just now noticed that there isnt an official sign here stamp on the bottom of the page.

Comment

Working...
          X