Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Good-bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good-bye

So long preschool... I won't miss the tuition checks, but I will miss the crafts, the afternoons of relaxing with Luke before elementary school lets out, the personal attention of two doting teachers...

Sigh...

When did he grow up? I can't wrap my brain around Kindergarten for my baby...

Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

How bittersweet! Will Luke be in kindergarten next year at the same school as the twins? Will they get to ride the bus or whatever together? Is he excited about it yet (or just excited that school's out for the summer)?
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I know Peggy - Ella finished preschool a week ago and she is my last one. It was a sad day. I can't imagine her in kindergarten. How did they grow so fast?
      Last edited by SnowWhite; 05-21-2009, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Laura & Peggy,

Add me to the list....I'm just not ready to give sweet baby girl up yet. I love the preschool age. I wish I could freeze her forever.

This is such a bittersweet milestone.

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Add me and the dude to the list of "how did this happen?" Kindergarten starts August 24.

Jenn

PS- I'm nearly giddy about the $ part. $500/mo is a great deal but nonetheless...I have lots of other places where that could go.

Comment

Kindergarten at the same school as the twins... We're walkers.

He's just been my special buddy for so long!!!! Waaaah...

We need a group hug! So many new KG's!
            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

My 2nd is beginning kindergarten in the fall...but worse than that - our lovely little montessori preschool is closing! They just couldn't get enough kids, and after operating for 5 years at a loss, her husband finally said "enough"
              So our 3rd, who had one short year at the school, will have to go to a bigger factory preschool.
              And forget about the 4th and 5th...they'll never know it at all.

Anyway, sorry for the hijack, but the graduations and changes are probably hardest on us, not on them.
              Enabler of DW and 5 kids
              Let's go Mets!

Comment

Working...
              X