Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Zoe's birthday party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoe's birthday party

We signed her up for a spendy AirMaxx party. $200 plus change for 10 kids. I got the invites and we filled them out. I let her bring in 14 hoping some couldn't make it. When I was at school, she told Thomas she needed invitations and she filled out a bunch more. . I have no idea how many invites have gone out. I'm worried we could have almost 20 kids. . Hold me!

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Oh no! Haha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

That is the perfect kind of funny story to tell at her wedding some day. She's very social!
      Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
      Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I sort of freaked out when I found out (imagining $450 party). She started crying and offered to go through the halls of the school telling people they couldn't come. Thomas will flip if it's crazy expensive!!!!

Comment

What is airmaxx?

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I'm going to guess an indoor trampoline park. I want to go too! Lol

Angie
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Awww, Zoe has such a kind heart! Let that girl invite anyone she wants. In reality she won't be having friend birthday parties much longer. It is her last hurrah in the single digits
              Tara
              Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Zoe's birthday party

It's a trampoline place.

I talked with Zoe and discovered she hadn't given out 7 of the invites. I told her to cease and desist. The party is $240 and each additional kid is $20.

14 kids showed up here. I'm in kid party hell. Thank God they are all busy jumping.

I picked up cash from my paycheck so dh won't know how much it cost. Thank God my internship is paid.

Kris

Comment

Just think, they will be worn out tonight.
                  Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Me too! Lol. I'll be so glad to have this behind me though. We're a month late because I procrastinated!

She's having so much fun!

Kris

Comment

They forgot to charge me for the extra kids!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                        They forgot to charge me for the extra kids!
                        Woooohooo! Win!!!!
                        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Working...
                        X