Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Mad Science Birthday Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Science Birthday Party

For 6-7yo boys. I've got the entertainment and party favors. I need food, decor, and some transition activities (like easy crafts or self-directed projects they can do while guests arrive and during set ups). And go....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

No ideas but I've always thought this would be a fun party theme. I've seen some things on Pinterest! I'm sure whatever you come up with they will have a great time. Your parties always sound awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

Drinks with dry ice? Crazy straws. Food or drinks in test tubes, beakers, graduated cylinders, or petri dishes.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
        Drinks with dry ice? Crazy straws. Food or drinks in test tubes, beakers, graduated cylinders, or petri dishes.
        Is the dry ice safe?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
          Is the dry ice safe?

I think so, as long as it stays in the drink. There was a restaurant in San Antonio that served it.

Apparently you can buy dry ice swizzle sticks too, which are a bit safer: https://delishably.com/beverages/dry-ice-in-drink
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I googled the dry ice because DD's preschool did it with juice for halloween. It made it a little carbonated but it is supposed to be safe to drink as long as you aren't drinking chunks of the dry ice. The kids loved it and they each took a turn stirring the witches brew. It looked pretty cool.
            Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

I'm a little worried I won't be able to keep kids from touching or eating dry ice. I thought maybe using it in a punch bowl.

Comment

Getting ready!

Comment

Can't wait to see more pics. You always do the best birthday parties!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  -Deb
                  Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

So fun!

Comment

IDK if it's obvious in the picture but K1 and I made up mad scientist names for each badge (24 different names). The names are things like Prof. Bea Kerr, Dr. Ian Stein, Prof. Ana Lyst, Dr. Jean Nieus.....

Comment

Cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

So clever!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Brilliant
                            Using Tapatalk

Comment

Neat! You always do a great job.
                              Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Working...
                              X