Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

swiffer wet jet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swiffer wet jet?

i finally got one last night and plan on using it today. please tell me it's worth it. that it works well and can get dried on kiddie stuff off the floor. anyone love their swiffer as much as the dyson?
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

I just started a thread about it in here about a week ago. I think it's called "I may be a little behind the curve". I am very happy w/mine. I'm still having to sweep before I use it b/c of my @#$@% dog's hair ... but it does clean up very nicely.

Comment

I don't like the way the cleanser smells. The one that it comes with smells like a stuffy grandparents' house. :huh: I do like the antibacterial one better. You can buy them as refills, I think.
      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I buy the wood floor cleaner, which seems to have a hint of lavender. I haven't used the one that came with it yet.

Comment

huh? who knew it needed batteries?

i managed to find some and just finished. i dont mind the smell. the kids think it's sooo cool and it seemed to work well.

dd of course chimed in with "sooooome day mommy...i can have a princess mop. someday"

and ds, not to be left out would like a thomas mop.

and other dd just keeps shouting "poison" over and over.

the only problem i have is, i keep hitting the sprayer button...i cant feel my right thumb or index fingers...so they keep hitting the button when i dont want it too. oh, and i kept getting the baseboards(with the sprayer)...that sucker has some power.

Comment

Originally posted by Genivieve
            I just started a thread about it in here about a week ago. I think it's called "I may be a little behind the curve". I am very happy w/mine. I'm still having to sweep before I use it b/c of my @#$@% dog's hair ... but it does clean up very nicely.
            whoops. i dont read this forum much. glad you like yours, jenn.

Comment

Sylvia, your kids are SO funny! How do they come up with that stuff?

I'm glad to hear the swiffer is working well.
              Cristina
              IM PGY-2

Comment

Working...
              X