Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

They're here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're here...

My new Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer. I was caressing them and telling them that they will have a long and happy life here. The guys come tomorrow to hook everything up for me. I could do it but really- why?

ahhhh, so the clothes that have been rained on for 4 straight days out on the clothes line can actually come in and get rewashed and then dried. Ah, the novelty.

Jenn

Congratulations!

Isn't a new washer and dryer just a total thrill??? Perhaps you should christian them by cracking an airplane-sized bottle of champagne over it.

If you told me at 14 what would thrill me at 34, I'd have killed myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Genivieve
      I know I was so excited when I got a new dishwasher! It was a SUPER day!

Congratulations on the new washer and dryer! :rah:

Comment

No kidding!

Nikolai was all excited about them too, but that's because they're front loaders and he knows that he can watch the laundry. (my mom has front loaders)

Next on my list is an instant heating water heater. That'll save a bundle of money and energy, too.

(trying to make a 100 year old house environmentally friendly is nuts! luckily they left the pocket doors and all of the transoms over the windows so we do have awesome airflow when the doors and windows are open.)

Jenn

Comment

OMG-

I did every single item of dirty laundry that I could find- amazing.

My clothes even look cleaner.

and Pinkpickles- the poop came out of the dude's drawers with no problem at all. The toploader we had did not do a fabulous job and often stuff had to be rewashed. Not with this bad boy. Other than sounding like we're about to blast off to the mother ship (but I was prepared having had a front loader before) it's perfect!

Jenn

Comment

You know how to have a good time!

Enjoy.

What are you doing about the dryer?

Comment

The gas company showed up at 9:30 pm last night and turned the gas back on.

asshats.

Jenn

Comment

Working...
              X