Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

more Etsy love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more Etsy love

Stop me.

Thanks to suggestions here, I found an artist on Etsy to custom make a mosaic mirror. I have had something in mind for a few years but never came across it. I found someone to make it and very reasonably priced! It will be similar to this for one of the kid's rooms:

I want to change out some drawer pulls for dd2 and decided to see if I could find anything on etsy. Of course! I found these:

Re: more Etsy love

Too cute, Nellie! I love the drawer pulls, too. Isn't Etsy the greatest thing EVER? I'm not addicted or anything....really, I can stop at any time.

Did you happen to look through some of the Alchemy posts? I once saw a post for a dozen felt eyeballs. If you can dream it (no matter how crazy), you will find someone there who can make it!

This hat is my latest find. I saw a baby posed with this hat (same pose) on a photographer's website and loved it so much that I tracked it down on Etsy and bought one for DD. This is the shot I used for DD's birth announcement.....

Comment

OMG!!!! That is the cutest photo EVER.

I am now looking for a shower curtain on Etsy. Nope, not the least bit addictive.

Comment

Now that photo is the definition of precious!!!!!!

Comment

I have to add that she pooped about a half second after I took this photo. Luckily, I was ready for it and scooped her up right away before it hit the chaise. It's a good thing babies are so stinkin' cute!

Comment

I was wondering about that, what with her cute little tushie aimed up like that.

Comment

Just amazing Kate - I want on your mailing list!

Etsy is addictive. I like the things you chose, Nellie.

Comment

This is the start of the mirror. I might need an etsy intervention. I'm thinking about asking her to cut the plate in the circular thingies on either side into smaller pieces instead of having that whole chunk of plate. The blank spaces will get filled in more with the green and pink tiles.

Comment

Working...
                X