Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Guess what I got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what I got?

A Benjamin Moore fan deck. :wee:

It doesn't have all the colors though. I might need to get the "old colors" too. Fun! I'm trying to decide what color to paint the living room.

Re: Guess what I got?

How do you like the Golden Straw?

I'm leaning toward a yellow or yellow/gold in the living room.

Comment

Did you do straw (2154-50) or golden straw (2152-50)? I like Standish White (hc-32) too.

And where are the photos? :waiting:

I think I might also copy you by ordering the silverware print for the kitchen. I ordered her endless sky one for the basement bathroom and it looks great.

Comment

I need to go check those colors in the afternoon light. Part of my issue (of which there are many! :>) is that I want the Manchester Tan (light khaki) in the entry way to flow into the LR color.

It is this one:
        http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?li ... d=14832285

I like your idea of splitting it into 6 images. Cool!

Comment

I have one of those too. I love it. The local store "loaned" it to me. I've been borrowing it for several months now. It's a hard thing to return.

I'm getting ready to paint our bedroom this weekend. I went into the store to buy a paint sample and the store "loaned" me the affinity color deck. Now I have both! The guy loaned it to me even after I told him I still had the other color deck. Woohoo!

Anyway, I think I'm going to paint our room Alexandria Beige (HC 77).
          Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

No I can play along at home! I'm going to check that one out. I think Manchester Tan is HC81 so they might be sorta similar.

I've scrapped the plans for yellow in the LR for now and will repaint the family room camouflage with the TBD yellow color. So I still need a LR color.

Yesterday I picked up the BM Classic colors so now I have the Color Preview and Classics.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake
              Manchester Tan is HC81
              i'm pretty sure I have manchester tan somewhere ... or do you already have it somewhere and that is why it sounds so familiar? I should have it in my house - my subdivision is called Manchester Park.

Comment

I believe our living room is October Mist (is there an October Mist?)--it's a sage green.
                Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Fun! I'm heading over to the BM store tomorrow after I put in my volunteer time in DS's classroom. We're getting ready to paint the playroom and I just got a coupon for $8 off per gallon of their Aura paint.

Oooh, I like that Etsy print, Nellie!

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
                    Originally posted by cupcake
                    Manchester Tan is HC81
                    i'm pretty sure I have manchester tan somewhere ... or do you already have it somewhere and that is why it sounds so familiar? I should have it in my house - my subdivision is called Manchester Park.
                    It is the color in our entry, upstairs hallway, and the basement stairway.

I think I saw an October Mist. There are a couple of mists. I'll go look. Then I'll come back and post my narrowed down choices.

Comment

Ohhhh...October Mist (1495) is nice. It looks like a nice neutral that isn't a boring neutral.

Ok, Clevelanders past and present, there is a color called Cleveland Green that is really more brown than green?

Comment

at least there isn't a cuyahoga river grey :huh: ??

Comment

You're hired to choose our colors after we finish training. You have some MAD paint skills.

Kelly
                          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

i was all gung ho on yellow for the first floor but decided to go darker (aka cooler) since it's 8 million degrees here.

I went with Terrapin Green in the Office and it looks very officey now. Nice and soothing.

jenn

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf
                              You're hired to choose our colors after we finish training. You have some MAD paint skills.

Kelly
                              She is good!

It was Cupcake who suggested the color for our home office. I sampled it on our wall and it was perfect. I've been so happy with the color in here (I'm sitting in our office as I type this).
                              Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Working...
                              X