Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Storage Ottoman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage Ottoman

So I am looking for a brown leather rectangle storage ottoman for our newly furnished living room. We ordered a coffee table and returned it because R hit his head on it twice in a few days. At this age we want something useable but soft.

I have looked everywhere both locally and online that I can think of. Pottery Barb, Crate & Barrel, C2B2, West Elm, Wayfair, Macys, JCPenney, Target and I'm sure there are many other.

It needs to be around 24" wide which is my hang up - most are round (space isn't big enough) or square - as much as I'd love a square one the space just doesn't work.

Where am I forgetting to look?
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Overstock?
    Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
    Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
    Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Yep, looked there They had one I really like but its "bonded leather" and I'm afraid its going to be to plastic-y when we get it.

Comment

Try Wayfair.com
        Tara
        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Tried them too - and I'd really like it to be tufted which adds another layer of difficulty.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
            Tried them too - and I'd really like it to be tufted which adds another layer of difficulty.
            It would be expensive but you could have an upholsterer make one for you..

How about Lazy Boy or Ethan Allen?
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Arhaus? Restoration Hardware?
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

If you can't find a rectangular one you like, you could buy two small square matching ones, and place them side by side to give an elongating effect...

Comment

Is this it? http://www.hsn.com/products/alonso-r...ttoman/6439789

Also, looks like Brookstone has some.
                  Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Close, but I want the tufted or button top.

I have looked at Brookestone, too.

Comment

Joss and Main is the zulily of home decor. One King's Lane has nice sales, too.

Comment

Z Gallerie?
                        Jen
                        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                          Z Gallerie?
                          Now there is one I haven't thought of!

Comment

I can't tell you how long it took me to think of the name. I can picture exactly where it is in Woodfield Mall, though!
                            Jen
                            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Found one!

Comment

Working...
                              X