Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Wreath bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wreath bows

Where do you buy them? I have one I really like that I bought at an upscale florist in town. They really weren't for sale, but they sold it to me. This year we have a double front door, so I had to get another wreath. Where do people normally buy wreath bows?

I was looking at frontgate (where I bought the wreaths), but they are really pricey. There has to be a better place to buy them.

Btw - I'm totally incapable of making one myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duh! Etsy. Sorry. Ignore this post. I'm sleep deprived!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post

Btw - I'm totally incapable of making one myself.
      I was going to suggest to make one!! I made one last year and it wasn't too hard but if I were to buy one I would probably try etsy. I've always wanted a burlap one and they are really cute on etsy

wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

Originally posted by Howfunitistobelovedbyyou View Post
        I was going to suggest to make one!! I made one last year and it wasn't too hard but if I were to buy one I would probably try etsy. I've always wanted a burlap one and they are really cute on etsy

What instructions did you use to make this? Sorry for hijacking this thread! I've been looking into easy DIY Christmas decorations already, but I'm intimidated, and NYC craft stores are scarce or overpriced!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
        Grace

Comment

I have to get mine out of storage but I made a super simple one. I just used my head. I went to Michaels grabbed a round styrofoam circle (in shape of a wreath) and grabbed some red glitter ribbon and just wrapped the circle with it. Super simple. Used some hot glue gun and a piece of tape. From there I looked to see what I wanted on it. So I went to the Xmas fake plays or little sprays they have and started playing with them to see what would look better. Grabbed two small sprays since I wanted a simple look and tapes them and hot glued then on top of the wreath

Comment

I would think the Michaels and Hobby Lobby people can make one for less than Frontgate. I am not in there often but did see one of the Michael's employees making bows for their premade arrangements.

Also, my local grocery stores have flower arranging people that I have seen making bows...they might be able to help too. Orrrr - ask friends on FB. Bow making people LUUUUURVE making bows. You might find someone to make it for free...or lunch, coffee, etc.
            Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I buy mine from joanns and floral wire them onto a cheap grocery store evergreen $10 wreath. We do each window (colonial) and I hang them with a wide velvet ribbon from the top of the Windows. I throw a few red, glitter berries for fun. I have nine Windows and wreaths. I have to stretch my money. It looks so pretty though
              -Ladybug

Comment

I had to Google wreath bow so sorry, no help! I would try Michaels or Hobby Lobby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

It's a little dingy from storage so I need to fix it s but but this is the one I made

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450043325.273822.jpg
                    Lots of tulle but it was super easy and fun once I got the tulle cut.
                    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
                      [ATTACH]3356[/ATTACH]
                      Quoting to see.
                      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
                        [ATTACH]3356[/ATTACH]
                        Me too

Comment

Darn. Nothing. I'm sure it's awesome though!

Comment

Working...
                          X