Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Command Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Center

I made a Command Center for the house! I'm trying to keep us more organized, and I needed the backpacks off of the floor. My dad helped me make the board, and I added the rest to it. I love it so far! Hopefully it will work!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

I’d love to hear if it does! I’ve often thought about what would fix the confusion... mostly thinking it’s never going to work for us. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had something like this when my kids were young and it was awesome!

Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Looks awesome!!!
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Very nicely done!
          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Awesome. What all are you keeping track of? Just weekly and monthly events? I’m always looking for ways to be more organized!

Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by MarissaNicole View Post
              Awesome. What all are you keeping track of? Just weekly and monthly events? I’m always looking for ways to be more organized!

I have the month up there. Trying to make sure everybody knows what we do each day. I'm not sure how helpful that part will actually be for now, since our weeks are usually the same, but at some point it may be more helpful. I have our weekly menu on the other whiteboard. I'm pinning notes from school and other important things on the boards, and just today I added reward charts for the kids to try and improve their behavior.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

That's is beautiful and so pinterest worthy / etsy level!!! Great work

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                Grace

Comment

Working...
                X