Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What disappears in your house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What disappears in your house?

Today it is the twine. I swear, if I could find it, I should have enough to wrap around the house ten times. I have purchased at least 2 rolls of it since living here and today can't find any of them.

packing tape. I know I have bought at least four rolls from the post office alone.

I have no idea where they go.

J.

Comment

Blue painters tape!!!
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Screwdrivers and sharpies. We have about 40 of each, but none are ever to be found when we need them.
        Mom to three wild women.

Comment

I second the packing tape.

Also, good ball point pens--I think dh takes them to work and doesn't bring them back.
          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Black sharpie markers.

Crystal
            Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

"inside voices"

Comment

bag clips
                coffee measurer
                keys
                remote control
                modesty

Comment

Everything that DH touches. I'm pretty anal about keeping things in certain spots but he tend to pick something up absentmindedly and walk around with it until he realizes that he doesn't need and then we can't find it. Luckily we have a small apt and he has a few favorite stash places (between couch cushions, by the computer, under the bed, next to the fridge). We also luckily move often enough to find stuff.

Comment

scotch tape, sharpies, and scissors. Invariably, I discover this as I need to wrap something in a hurry and get out the door.

Comment

The phone. Half the time I don't answer it because I can't find the damn thing.
                      Scotch tape, though I suspect some little hands run off with them in order to do arts and crafts.
                      Fingernail clippers seem to disappear as well.
                      Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

scotch tape, scissors, nail clippers, DH's special pens, socks and kid's shoes, our brushes, ponytail holders, kid's favorite loveys at bedtime, that specific Polly Pocket outfit or doll, sippy cups and my keys.

i can probably think of more. I stink at organization.
                        Needs

Comment

Ugh, sippy cups for sure. We seem to always misplace the same things everyone else mentioned. Tape, shapries, and scissors.

Comment

wedding rings (which dh found, BTW -- not in poop), and today (at my friend's house): GAMEBOY! I am almost more desperate about this than about my wedding ring! what does that say about me?

regularly? car key, cell phone, remote

Comment

Sharpies, rubber bands, paper clips, rolls of film, junk food, pen caps (the cat steals them to play with/'em and loses them), modesty and scissors.

Ooh, and we frequently can't find the candle lighter thingymajig (the technical name for it).

Comment

Working...
                              X