Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Ode to:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, funny enough...

I love being back on BC and OFF the stupid Depo.

And along those lines (crazy lasting side effects = crazy person), I love my therapist. She's awesome.

I love hot chocolate.

I love that it reached 83 degrees today!

I love that my anniversary is in ONE week and my birthday in less than a month.

Comment

Originally posted by heidi
      I like the Nuvaring, but I am going to get a Mirena IUD next. Even the Nuvaring seems too hard for me to remember.
      Anyone try natural family planning? I know its old school but I think DF and I are going to give it a go once we get married...

Comment

Add me to the list of Mirena fans. Based on my track record with the pill, (seriously you wouldn't think it would be so dang hard to remember to take a tiny pill ) if it weren't for this fab. device I would probably be raising a dozen kiddos by now.

Comment

I Love NOT being on BCP and won't go back after we stop TTC. I'll have to find something else - I love not having all those horomones running through my body.
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I love naps with the baby who has gained 3 lbs since birth.

I love the new DVR in my bedroom.

I also love Turkey Pepperoni, we went through two bags of it in less than a week.

I love the weather today.

I love that my kids come home from school and immediately put on their pjs.

I love that my middle daughter is potty-trained (except we haven't tried it at night yet).

I love my Bjorn.

I love that I am getting a Mirena at my 6 wk check up. Tried Nuvaring. Like the pill, too hard to remember. I am not loving I am paying out of pocket for it. (DH at Catholic Hosp. system. No family planning covered.)

Love Target.

Sorry I can't think of anything original.
            Needs

Comment

Ode to: my Monday night soup co-op. Someone else is cooking my dinner right now and I couldn't be happier about it.

Comment

Love that I have made it through 2.5 days with DH out of town with no major mishaps.

Love even more that he will be home tomorrow!

Love that my two youngest are in bed.

Love that I got the laundry done this weekend.

Love the smell of clean towels.

Love having a purring cat on my lap as I sit here and surf!

Love not having to think about birth control, since that subject has been brought up.

Love, love, love my three boys more than I can say.

Love the Bath and Bodyworks handsoap that I have in my kitchen and my bathroom.

Love the site allrecipes.com for when I am bored with all my dinner ideas and want to try something new.

That's it! These days, I am not much of a consumer, nor am I spending much time cleaning, so no product raves here.

Sally
                Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Heidi (and anyone else interested): The Mirena reps here at LSU will give the device to resident spouses FREE...you just have to find a doc to put it in. Ask your spouse to ask their local rep. Russ just called the OB/GYN secretary and she put him in touch with the rep.

I love the way babies heads smell.
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Love the internet. Just searched for 'David Rakoff Christmas Freud NPR' and came upon an old "Fresh Air" interview w/him (2001), and the piece Lily mentioned awhile ago "Christmas Freud" from "This American Life" from 1996! It's an amazing thing!

Comment

Michele, thanks for the advice! I will do that!
                      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Working...
                      X