Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Dried crayons on clothing...it does come out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dried crayons on clothing...it does come out!

I'm bad about checking pockets too, Tara. But those Legos come out very clean afterwards! I'm sure your tip will come in handy in the very near future. Thanks for sharing.
    Married to pediatric surgery fellow, SAHM to 2 munchkins

Wow, I don't check pockets either, so I'm going to file this little tip away for future use!
    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Great to know Tara! Isn't the internet amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by FutureRN
        My boyfriend's mom is TERRIBLE about checking pockets. He's had to buy more clothes to replace stuff that was ruined in the wash due to exploding pens (or mysterious bleach spots) in the two years we've been dating that I've probably bought in the past 4 years of college. His parents live 2.5 hours away so all these ruined clothes have happened over quarter breaks or weekends at home. I don't even want to imagine the damage if he lived at home and had clothes ruined on a semi-regular basis.
        Yeah - see - as a mom and an adult, I have to say I've got no pity for this. If someone is actually doing the laundry for him, then he's got no room to complain. If he wants to be totally sure it doesn't happen, then he's just got to do it himself (that may be her plan!).

Comment

Originally posted by jesher
          My boyfriend's mom is TERRIBLE about checking pockets. He's had to buy more clothes to replace stuff that was ruined in the wash due to exploding pens (or mysterious bleach spots) in the two years we've been dating that I've probably bought in the past 4 years of college. His parents live 2.5 hours away so all these ruined clothes have happened over quarter breaks or weekends at home. I don't even want to imagine the damage if he lived at home and had clothes ruined on a semi-regular basis.
          Yeah - see - as a mom and an adult, I have to say I've got no pity for this. If someone is actually doing the laundry for him, then he's got no room to complain. If he wants to be totally sure it doesn't happen, then he's just got to do it himself (that may be her plan!).
          I told my mother to stop touching my laundry when I was 13 years old and did it myself. SO learned how to do laundry in college.

Comment

Originally posted by jesher
            I told my mother to stop touching my laundry when I was 13 years old and did it myself. SO learned how to do laundry in college.

Comment

It's a lot different when you're an only child.
              I don't really buy into that one either - as I am an only child. Sorry I perceived your post as complaining.

Comment

Working...
              X