Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Any photographers here? or knitters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got my first dSLR and LOVE it! I take tons of pictures so I figured it would be worth the money (and it is) but I am now finding it a hobby to take pictures around town.

I'd like to get good enough to be able to take pictures of couples and families for friends and whatnot. For now I just take pictures for my own enjoyment and for preserving memories.

I already follow nieners blog - I'd love to see everyone elses!

p.s. I'd love to start knitting but don't have the time to take a class or anything right now... maybe some day down the road?
    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by MarissaNicole View Post
      I already follow nieners blog - I'd love to see everyone elses!
      Oh crap, you mean someone actually reads that thing??? Guess I should update it more than once every 3 months then
      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Originally posted by niener View Post
        Oh crap, you mean someone actually reads that thing??? Guess I should update it more than once every 3 months then
        Yes - *nudge*
        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I am interested in photography, but still an amateur. I am trying to learn as much as I can about it since I enjoy it. I plan on opening a photography business when DH finishes residency.

Comment

Its been so long since I have really done any photography. When I was in high school I lived in the dark room. In college the darkroom was horrible. The teacher was a burnt out man who had his own dark room at home so never took care of the one at school and the chemicals were always very old. It soured the experience for me. I loved playing around in the dark room, creating art with the images. I thought that was better then the actual taking of pictures. It was what you could do with them. But I still enjoy taking pictures.
            -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
            Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
            Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Haha, I actually very much prefer digital over film. Though, the darkroom was kind of fun.
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

If anyone is on Ravelry and not yet in I Married a Doctor, let me know your Rav name and I'll get you an invite.
                Alison

Comment

Working...
                X