Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Scrapbooking Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbooking Q

Does anyone do some sort of scrap booking?

I totally procrastinated on this whole wedding guest book thing (it seemed like a silly thing to worry about). The plan was to do a Polaroid guest book (guests could just sign or they could take Polaroids and insert them into the book). I spent a bunch of time searching etsy for the perfect pattern to match out programs and place cards etc and never ended up finding it. Now I don't have enough time to order any of the books.

So my question is... Does anyone have any idea how long it would take someone (with zero experience) to insert photo corners for approximately 75-100 fuji instax (I'm thinking only about 1/2 the guests will actually take photos) into a standard photo/guest book?

I don't think I've made any sort of photo book since college - so I am having hard time deciding whether this is a stupid idea or not. I'd love to bag the whole thing, but feel badly because my mom already bought the cameras and film (which were surprisingly pricey..)

Thanks in advance!

It sounds like a fun idea! Can you go ahead and order the books you want and put the pictures in later? For the signatures, maybe you could have loose paper in a complimentary color and paste it into the books when you get them?
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
      It sounds like a fun idea! Can you go ahead and order the books you want and put the pictures in later? For the signatures, maybe you could have loose paper in a complimentary color and paste it into the books when you get them?
      I could... I could also set photo tape out on the guest book table (I've seen people do this), but I was thinking less people would actually go through the trouble of taping pics into the book.

Comment

I agree. Maybe if you had a pretty box for the pictures? You might need to have someone manning the table to explain and encourage pictures (or take them), and they could be in charge of leaving them out until they're dry.
        Laurie

Comment

Thank you! I got and lucky one of the people on etsy agreed to make it and ship it in time. And about 3seconds after hearing from them the company that ordered the scrap/photo book and individual corners from emailed to tell me they wouldn't have it in stock until july - so canceling that order was easy.

I don't know why I'm letting myself worry about stuff like this!

Comment

Yay!!!
            Laurie

Comment

Working...
            X