Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...as of this morning...

Yeehaw!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

i better get myself going! you're catching up to me!!
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

You must feel terrific! You're rockin' this goal, lady!
      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Thanks. Sadly, if you look at my picture in the call room with Kelly you will say "what? she doesn't look like she's lost 35 pounds to me"...boohoo. I am happy and I do feel better, but it is hard to be patient with myself because I have quite a ways to go.

I'm still ten pounds from my pre-baby/chemo/steroids weight.....at least I'm close now!

Kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

YOU GO GIRL! And stop knocking yourself around. You LOOK wonderful, but more importantly you FEEL better and you're HEALTHIER.

Comment

Awesome job Kris!
            Kris

Comment

Congratulations!!! I think you look great in the pictures! You're doing a fantastic job!!!
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Awesome, Kris! I think you look great in the photos.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Well done Kris, that is a great achievement.

Comment

WHOOO HOOO!!!! Awesome job Kris!!!
                      Tara
                      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I agree with what everyone else has said in the past--that it is showing in your face and hands, and I'm going to take a wild stab and guess calves and knees, too.

I'm really happy for you that you've found a rhythm that's really working for you!
                        Last edited by Auspicious; 08-17-2009, 06:18 PM.
                        Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                        Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                        Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Kris, you look wonderful, and 35 pounds is a GREAT accomplishment. I am so happy for you, and proud too! Keep it up dahling!
                          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I did see the pic with Kelly and thought you looked great and that the weight loss definitely showed, even from a distance. You shouldn't downplay your accomplishment, be proud of it.

Comment

You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to GO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X