Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Miss Piggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Piggy

So we took family pics, Holy crap how did this happen to me... I am so upset at myself, starting tomorrow. I am taking back my healthy life..
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Be nice to yourself girl, you're going through a lot! And FWIW - you look gorgeous in your family pics!!
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Ditto Crystal! I need to get with you, though!
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Don't you hate it when you see yourself in a pic and think eeeew? However, I have learned that wHat we see is not what others see. We are far more critical. Sure go for a healthier you but keep in mind that you are seeing yourself through critical glasses. . I agree - be kind to yourself.
        Last edited by medpedspouse; 09-08-2010, 10:29 AM.
        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

PS--want a motivation buddy? I could sure use one! PM me!
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
            You can count me in on this too... mama needs to start getting healthy and stop eating delicious warm cookies from the bakery a block away!! (But they are WARM!!)
            Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I think you look great! But I also know that what others think isn't necessarily how we think/feel.

Personally I'm not obese by any means, but I would like to be a little thinner so that I can fit back into my "skinny clothes" (I lost about 15 pounds last year and have put 5-10 of it back on) and I am TRYING to lose it again but really struggling. But I keep telling myself if at first you fail, try, try again.

Maybe we should start a thread to keep eachother motivated! (I know for me I am able to be really good during the week... its the weekends that I lose any self control that I may have had!)

You can do it Brandi!
              Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

I like the thread idea

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                  Same here! Anyone need a buddy? Just send a PM my way.
                  Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

You can do it. And I agree we tend to be a lot harder on ourselves than others.
                    Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Working...
                    X