Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

May Challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Challenge?

I've figured out that the only way I'm going to lose this fat ass is if I heave it off the couch and start walking.
    Who is up for a walking/running challenge? (for lack of a better word) I'm going to shoot for 6 days a week of doing SOMETHING. I've done pretty well so far this week, doing either one lap (1.5 mi) or two every day.

Who's in?

Count me in!

Comment

I'll shoot for 4 days/week which is one day more than I have a trainer come. Hey, that is good for me. I'm in. My goal is to lose 5-10 pounds in May.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I'm in!
        Danielle
        Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Im in. My goal is 5.5lbs from right now, and then to maintain that weight. I was down at my goal weight in December and then I just stopped doing the right things. I tried on a bathing suit yesterday and was not so thrilled. Thanks for starting this challenge. Keep me honest!
          -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
          Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
          Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I'm in! I can walk five days a week. Sometimes I stroller walk in the morning then do a "am I dead yet?" workout at the gym that includes treadmill time.
            Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
            "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

I'm upping my efforts bc I have to go to Cleveland Memorial Day weekend for a family thing, & I just heard tha MIL has been bragging all over the place about how much weight I've lost.

I'm in for 6 days/week physical activity or exercise.

Comment

Definitely count me in! I've been doing some sort of exercise 5-6 times a week since March and keeping a food log and have lost 17 lbs so far. I'm hoping to lose another 10 before we leave for Cancun the first week of June. I'm worried about being in Ft. Lauderdale next week, but I'm packing a ton of workout clothes & hope to stay on track. I really want to reach my goal weight by my birthday in August.

We can do this!!!
                Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I'm in. I walk the dogs 5-6x a week already but I want to add 3-4 days of gym work to that. I really need to focus on more strength training. I am hoping to shed 5-8 pounds by my birthday in late June.

Comment

I'm in. I've got to get into fighting form before summer because my workouts fall way off the wagon once all three kiddies are home in the summer. I need to put some workouts in the bank.
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I'm in for five days a week on the elliptical for 45 min. I'll be sure to log it into my loseit

Comment

What counts as exercise? Laps with a stroller at the park? A few hous in high heels? Sex? Cleaning the house? In high heels? Carrying 26lbs of squirming weight? In high heels while trying to swifter with free hand?

Comment

I've been MIA, but just reported back in today. I just finished my half marathon and I need motivation to keep running and not just stop all exercise.
                          Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Working...
                          X