Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Weight watchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight watchers

I joined ww tonight. I am struggling with stress eating. I go from not eating to going crazy. I am hopeful ww will help me. I turn 30 in August and I would have liked to lost 25 lbs by then!
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Hi bk, I've been thinking about joining. My mil lost 50 pounds in 7 months on ww and looks amazing. Did you sign up for meetings or just online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I liked WW. Just make sure you are eating all of your allotted points each day and week. You know we worry about you, sweet friend!
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

My mom had success with it. She lost 30 lbs in 3 months.
        Needs

Comment

I used it to lose 15 pounds after graduating from college. It was really helpful in relearning what appropriate serving sizes were!

Comment

Weighing food has been helpful for me. The difference between a 1/4c scoop of yogurt and 56g of yogurt is amazing! (Fage plain non-fat greek yogurt - I mix it with a scoop of protein powder bc I don't like shakes.)
            Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I just joined last week! I was slipping back into rugby player sized portions and needed a check. We can be buddies! Right now, it's kind of a pain because I'm having to calculate points for all my recipes. After that I think it will be easy going ... well minus the self control part

Comment

Sounds good to me!!
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I'm considering it. I think tracking calories alone on lose it doesn't cut it for me. And it wouldn't hurt anyone in my family to have some fresher type foods...

I don't know much about the new ww... Are you doing online only? Meetings? I looked at the site and it looked really cool and sharp but a bit overwhelming.

My mom did ww when she was about my age and she lost so much weight. We all did bc she was obsessed with vegetable soups that had "no points".
                  Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I am doing it with the online personal coach. First session tonight went well.
                    Brandi

Comment

How's it coming? My mom had great success with WW and lost over 100 lbs. You can do it!
                      wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

I think it is going well. I use all of my 26 points each day. The personal coach said because of my height I should not use the extra 40something you get because that would be more for maintaining. I do like it, and hate it at the same time.
                        Due to my own past issues, I am only weighing once a month so make sure I don't go crazy!
                        Brandi

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
                          I think it is going well. I use all of my 26 points each day. The personal coach said because of my height I should not use the extra 40something you get because that would be more for maintaining. I do like it, and hate it at the same time.
                          Due to my own past issues, I am only weighing once a month so make sure I don't go crazy!
                          Oh man, I wonder if I shouldn't be using my extra points. I'm 5'2.5 and get 26 points/day, too. I love my extra points . Crap!

Comment

Working...
                          X