Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Exercise Partners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise Partners

Anyone interested in partnering up for accountability? Maybe checking in every evening?

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I will! My fitness routine slipped massively last year between a hip injury and spending so much time getting my mom settled near us.

Needs

Comment

I would! Today is the kids’ last day off, so my schedule will get back to normal tomorrow.
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I exercised doing a GRIT class and about 20 minutes in my basement. My food choices were not good with leftover pizza and birthday cake sitting around. Trying to do better tomorrow.

Needs

Comment

Today Zoe goes back to school so it will be my first day back.

Comment

I did elliptical on Tuesday and ran a little bit yesterday, but I’m still catching up on all the things I put off while the kids were on break, so I didn’t do anything today. Tomorrow my schedule is pretty full, too, but I’m hoping to at least have time to take my dog for a walk!
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Went to my Orangetheory class this morning and have another one scheduled tomorrow. I typically go about 5-6 times a week with DH and other friends.

Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I'm back running. Knee pain still present but distractable. Nightshift terrible for exercise. Ended up exhausted from broken sleep pattern.
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ballibeg View Post
                  I'm back running. Knee pain still present but distractable. Nightshift terrible for exercise. Ended up exhausted from broken sleep pattern.
                  Night shift is rough. Glad you’re back to running.

Kris

Comment

I need a swift kick in the pants. I’m still sore from mountain climbing etc and I’ve used it as an excuse to not get on the treadmill. I’ve been counting my 10 short walks with Misty as my exercise. I need to get back on board.

Comment

I have been out of commission because my SI joint decided to start screaming at me.

Needs

Comment

I’ve been forgetting to come here and check in. 🤦🏻*♀️ Anyway, today was a signature workout (Capture the flag, teammate and I rowed over 5000 meters while opposite teammate did weighed squat jacks and ran on treadmill) at Orangetheory where I burned 566 calories in an hour and then came home and walked another 3.31 miles with a neighbor friend. Total calories burned this morning: 899 🥵

Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Working...
                        X