Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Accountability group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, today I swear I'm taking the kids to the track and doing track ladders (1/4 lap on, same off; 1/2 lap on, same off; up to a full lap and then step back down with shorter intervals.) Also, DH made me a delicious sausage and egg and kale burrito for breakfast (all local/naturally raised ingredients!) so I'll swap that meal for a vegan dinner -- I'm thinking pan fried tofu, the kids love it.
    Alison

Comment

Ran three miles around the lake. My van says its 80 degrees, but it felt hotter than that! 12 minute mile.
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Went to the gym after dropping DS1 at preschool today.

Comment

Making a veggie packed lunch! Did yoga this morning, planning a bike ride for later!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
          Grace

Comment

Half hour of classical stretch done this morning.
            Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Well, that was a total fail. The track and field was getting mowed, so after wandering around for 15 minutes hoping he'd finish up, I proposed to the kids that they could walk along the paved trail nearby (it's fenced on two sides, so no chance of kids wandering off) and I could jog, turning back to check in on them regularly. They thought this was a great idea, until 4 minutes in DD decided just to sit in the middle of the trail. So I turned around and packed it in. I am still SO FRUSTRATED. (This, BTW, is a kid who can hike 6.5 miles in like 3.5 hours with thousands of feet of elevation gain. I don't know WTF happened.)

I guess I'll try for track ladders again tomorrow.
              Alison

Comment

I need to not gain too much weight and start cutting carbs in anticipation of failing my glucose test again. I want to get better at walking more. E and I went for a walk after dinner today because it wasn't a million degrees!

Sent from Tapatalk
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Only overate a small bag of m&ms today. but it was leg day! Did Zumba, then weights and softball. Tomorrow will be a rest day.
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I had just enough WW points left over today for a Sonic cheese coney. I regret nothing! (Okay, I'll regret it in the morning when it's my weight tracking day and I've gained a pound, but it should come off quickly next week.)
                    Laurie

Comment

Missed out on one cup of vegetables and 30 minutes of reading, but hit everything else. Took a rest day, but barre class tomorrow - Sunday. Got a walk in, too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by spotty_dog View Post
                        I am still SO FRUSTRATED. (This, BTW, is a kid who can hike 6.5 miles in like 3.5 hours with thousands of feet of elevation gain.
                        Oh man that sounds frustrating. But you put the effort in! Keep it up!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                        Grace

Comment

I'm doing this when I get back from vacation. Today I'm going to try to track calories.

Comment

Oooh, my awesome neighbor just invited my kids over. They usually play for a couple of hours so I think I'm quick going to get a "real" run (instead of just the track) once they go over there.
                            Alison

Comment

Lifted weights today, warmed up with 10 minutes of ellipticals.

My weight was up one lb from last week, but I ate a lot of barbecue (and leftover barbecue) this weekend, so I expect to be down next week.
                              Laurie

Comment

I caught whatever bug DS1 and DH had earlier this week, so my exercise plans went out the door today. 👎🏻

Comment

Working...
                                X