Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

HeartRN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HeartRN

I know it's the 31st, but I did exercise today one hour...no good for competition, but oh well....

1/02 30 minutes on arc trainer, 30 minutes on circuit training. Work the next two days, 12 hours , so no gym

Comment

45 minutes on the arc trainer I am hurting
      30 minutes circuit training

Comment

1/6 20 minutes walking at the park, pushing stroller

Comment

1 hour in spin class and now my butt hurts

Comment

1 hour aquasize class

Guess I should add up all the minutes...uh oh...big math... at least for me ....Great job, everybody!!!

Comment

1/12-45 minutes on arc trainer, 30 minutes circuit training, about 10 minutes walking in park with stroller

Comment

45 minutes on arc trainer, 30 minutes circuit training

Comment

Total thus far....7 hours....feel free to correct me if I added wrong!

Comment

30 minutes circuit training and 30 minutes arc trainer. I fell off the wagon for almost a week, but I am back on board!

Total=8 hours

Comment

20 minutes cycling, 30 minutes on arc trainer, 10 minutes abs, 30 minutes circuit=1.5 hours, grand total is now 9.5 hours for the month.

Comment

So I managed to get one work out in in the month of February....I think the cloak of illness that overwrought my household is on its way out..... Who won for January, anyway?? I've been so "out of the loop"

2/27 20 min cycle, 25 min arc trainer, 30 minutes circuit.....and a bottle of motrin, please!!!!!!! I really must do this more frequently! Exercise seems to make this often less than desirable lifestyle somewhat tolerable!

Comment

Just posting to try to keep myself motivated. I have a sick child once again, so no gym these two days I have off (they'd kick her out or I'd feel too guilty taking a runny-nosed, fever-ridden child to the gym daycare)....so waiting for Dad to come home from out of town, then maybe I can get to the gym. We played outside today...and I chased her...does this count?

Comment

Working...
                          X