Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Luanne123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luanne123

Just adding you here, Luanne!
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Thanks Kris!!!! Happy new year everyone.
    Luanne
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Walked the dogs 20 minutes after working 8 hour shift in the hospital. Then collapsed in the chair in front of the tv
      Luanne
      Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Walked the dogs for 20 minutes and did 75 situps over 15 minute period!!!
        Luanne
        Luanne

Comment

I so suck at this. I've spent more energy reading what everyone else is doing. Other than working in the hospital and walking the dogs 30 minutes a day, nothing extra.
          Luanne
          Luanne

Comment

Still nothing extra here. Maybe tomorrow since I'm sure I'll be shoveling snow.
            Luanne :>
            Luanne

Comment

Not much going on here, but weather is getting better and I hope to be walking more than 30 minutes a day.
              Luanne
              Luanne

Comment

I'm laughing WITH you, Luanne...really!

kris
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I'm so happy, I have been exercising and eating extremely healthy since August. I was a size 12/14 in August and this weekend I bought size 8 jeans and a medium top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has been slow and steady, but I really feel good. I am 5'5" and in August I was 158 pounds. I don't have scales in my house but I think I am approx. 135 pounds now, based on last doctor appt.
                  Luanne
                  Luanne

Comment

:ra:
                    Way to go, Luanne!

Comment

I bought a pilates exercise ball this week. Once I figured out how to do exercises with it without falling off it is OK.. I am sore, I didn't realize what a good workout it would be.

I bought a pair of jeans this week SIZE 8 and a size MEDIUM top. I also bought two pair of unisex scrubs size small. I can't wait to get the cholesterol, etc checked again.
                      Luanne
                      Luanne

Comment

Working...
                      X