Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Once more with feeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once more with feeling?

Shall we try again for 2006?

J.

Yes. My favorite jeans were too tight this morning and it isn't even Thanksgiving. F**@ing creampuffs.

Comment

Absolutely. We still have $40 in Amazon coupons to hand out
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I didn't join in last time, but I will this time, since I can't seem to get my a** out of bed to exercise in the morning.
        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Once more with feeling?

Hey, baby, that was with feeling.

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

OK, we'll let you play but this time I want to do actually accomplish something, Kelly.

Jeez, woman- YOU DON'T COUNT. Lest you forget, marathon???

Jenn

Comment

Okay, who else thought of Buffy the Vampire Slayer when they read this thread's title?

Comment

Hey, is anyone up for a December '05 challenge to stave off the holiday pounds? I am now 13 pounds BELOW my pre-pregnancy weight, and I'd like to keep it that way!

Comment

How on earth did you do that? I've got to say you seemed entirely likeable until I read this.

Grrrrrr. I mean, congratuations.

Comment

I would be up for a Dec 05 challenge to *maintain* current weight.

Comment

I need some motivation! I haven't been eating all that well, and it's getting too cold here to take walks outside I really need to join a gym and go at night when DB is sleeping and DH is home....but that's so hard to do! So, I'm in - I need to get into the rest of my old clothes. Maybe I'll lose the last 5 when I stop nursing?

Comment

I'm trying to get pregnant again so I can lose another 15 lbs LOL.
                        Of course, then my boobs and belly will look like knee highs fillled with oat meal, minus the oatmeal :!

Comment

I'm in this time. I need exercise goals and diet motivation. I would love to lose a size.

Jennifer
                          Needs

Comment

I'll be in as well. I still have some weight to lose after this last pregnancy and I'm pretty out of shape at the moment.

Jennifer
                            Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                            With fingernails that shine like justice
                            And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Originally posted by Dagny
                              Hey, is anyone up for a December '05 challenge to stave off the holiday pounds? I am now 13 pounds BELOW my pre-pregnancy weight, and I'd like to keep it that way!
                              Yay Dagny!
                              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
                              X