Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kate - SamsSugarMomma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate - SamsSugarMomma

We did a lot of activity today. Hopefully, we are on the road back to the active lifestyle that we had before Natalie.

1/8 - run - 35 minutes (about 3 miles)
    walk dogs and baby at the park - 90 minutes
    round dancing - 120 minutes
    Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

No exercise this week - unless you count the 8 hours of stress everyday that is my job. Hopefully the three day weekend can help get me back into the swing of things. I miss my waist!
    Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

1/15 - run 40 minutes
      round dancing - 120 minutes

Comment

1/18 - ballet dvd 45 minutes

Comment

1/22 - Run 35 minutes, walk around neighboorhood wearing 22 lb baby in bjorn - 15 minutes

Comment

1/23 walk the pups - 25 minutes

Comment

didn't get to log some of my times last week -

1/25 - walk pups 35 minutes
              1/28 - run 30 minutes
              1/29 - round dancing 120 minutes
              1/31 - walk pups 25 minutes. note to self - don't go on tuesday night anymore. we had to stop and sniff every can! I did do some squats and lunges while they poked around...

Comment

Total minutes for the month =375 minutes (not counting round dancing lessons)

Challange for Feb = 400 minutes

Comment

Working...
                X