Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Yoga buddies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoga buddies...

I'm doing 45 minutes of my Yoga Sanctuary routine tonight come hell or high water. Anyone else want to start a yoga program?
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Count me in- but I'm going to have to give you a 6 week head start. Unless I can find my yoga dvds. (note to self- Mark the boxes with more than "living room"!)

Jenn

Comment

I'm in! I need to get a DVD because getting to the studio hasn't been realistic. My hips are screaming at me from running and yoga seems to be the only thing that stretches them out so they don't hurt.

Any suggestions for a good yoga DVD?

Comment

I just ordered two new DVDs and am hoping that they arrive in time for nap time today.

I'll post as soon as I do one!

Jenn

Comment

Count me in! I have been doing a class at the gym. Some weeks are better than others in regards to me actually going.

Crystal
          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

My hip is screaming at me -- DO YOGA. I'm going to look for a class or tapes.

Comment

I got the DVDs and I'm picking one to do tomorrow. Nap time will be the yoga time for me. I have to eat something at lunch time but now I'll make it light like a piece of fruit and than have the rest of my lunch AFTER I yoga.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by nmh
                My hip is screaming at me -- DO YOGA. I'm going to look for a class or tapes.
                i've got a prenatal yoga DVD I can send your way if you'd like.

Comment

Oh yeah, I have an unopened prenatal Yoga video that I obviously found very useful! It's all yours if you want it!
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I did my DVD on Saturday during naptime and whoo boy am I sore. I was going to do the second one yesterday but ran out of time. So, today the goal is to do the second DVD and see how I feel tomorrow.

I am so out of shape!

Jenn

Comment

Sue or Jenn -- I'd love a yoga DVD. I can only do DVDs since a certain someone under 30 pounds broke our VCR.

Comment

Looks like Jenn's your girl then! Mine is a VHS, that I'd be happy to offer up to anybody else that might want it!
                        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Nellie, I rented a good prenatal yoga dvd from Netflix. I think it was Yoga Journal.

Comment

I have been doing yoga (not nearly regularly enough) before bed. It is one of those for relaxation ones. I love yoga. It's amazing. How is everyone doing on sticking to it? :^

Comment

Working...
                            X