Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sparkpeople

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparkpeople

Have any of you tried Sparkpeople.com? It's a great free diet and fitness website that helps me keep track of my caloric intake and fitness program. I absolutely love it because it really doesn't feel like a diet at all and it doesn't make you follow a strict meal plan. You can just enter the foods you ate. I'm mentioning this because I noticed you have a buddy system on this board as a way to keep you accountable. I apologize if I broke some kind of forum rule by posting this.
    Cristina
    IM PGY-2

No rules broken. (Unless of course, *you* are Sparkpeople.com! )

I am going to check it out. It sounds like a great tool.
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Heh, no, I'm not Sparkpeople. I just enjoy telling people about this. I got my fiance and a friend hooked on this. Let me know if you decide to join, as we can create a Medical Spouses group. That would be neat.
      Cristina
      IM PGY-2

Comment

I just joined this today. Hopefully I can find some motivation to be honest with myself there. :!

Comment

I know I definitely need a kick in the behind these days. I'm thinking I could create an IMSN group and we can motivate each other.
          Cristina
          IM PGY-2

Comment

Doesn't sound like a bad idea. Let me know if you do and how to find it. :walk:

Comment

PM me your sparkpeople username so that I can invite you to join the group.
              Cristina
              IM PGY-2

Comment

I joined it two weeks ago!!!!!
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Great! How are you liking it so far? You should join the group too. I don't have a link to it because sparkpeople is weird that way but you can look it up or I can send you an invite if you tell me what your username is.
                  Cristina
                  IM PGY-2

Comment

Hi miss crabby lady I was wondering if you started the group? I did some editing on my sparks profile and it looks like they cover just about everything. Thanks for pointing me in this direction. Looks like it should be helpful!

Comment

I did start the group and I sent you an invite. I'll send it again.
                      Cristina
                      IM PGY-2

Comment

Working...
                      X