Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Gingerbread waffles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbread waffles

Those sound so good. Would it be bad to have those for dinner tonight?

Re: Gingerbread waffles

Those do sound really good - when you freeze them do you put each waffle in an individual bag or just individually wrap them? Yum!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

DH and I eat waffles pretty regularly on the weekends, the freezing may be a good idea for easy breakfasts once the baby comes. Thanks!
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Thanks for the recipe. I made these this morning for DH's birthday breakfast and they were huge hit! They'll definitely be a do again in our house.

Comment

Yum! This will be on Natalie's breakfast menu this week!

Can you subsitute margarine for butter? Butter is the only ingredient that I don't have on hand.....
          Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

You should be able to, especially since the recipe calls for it to be melted. I think you run into bigger problems when the butter is supposed to be cold or just softened b/c the texture of butter is so different from margarine.

Comment

Originally posted by samssugarmomma
              Can you subsitute margarine for butter? Butter is the only ingredient that I don't have on hand.....
              Yep, I used margarine and they turned out great.

Comment

We are making these for breakfast tomorrow and I can't wait!!!

For those doing WW, I'll post the points when I know how many servings it makes. Yum!!!
                Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

This recipe makes me want a waffle maker bad.

Comment

I just made these for breakfast tomorrow. They are so yummy!
                    -Deb
                    Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

These are really good. I didn't have sour cream so I used some buttermilk instead and I added little bits of bacon after I poured in the batter.

Comment

Working...
                      X