Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Our new house favorite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new house favorite

Other than Dogfish Head, of course:

The Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter. Yumm-O to quote Rachel Ray. It's not nearly as over the top as I thought it would be- great vanilla flavor.

Jenn

Re: Our new house favorite

Don't tell Fluff...

I didn't know you could get Leinenkugel's beyond the WI part of the country. I'll have to look for it.

ETA: Nope, can't get it here. Oh well.

Right now we are having the last Kona Pipeline and Jubleale (Deschutes?).

Comment

Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat
      Yes, please.

Have you tried Blue Moon with a slice of Orange? Yummy!

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake
        Jubleale (Deschutes?).
        One of the best beers known to mankind. DH almost had our Oregon family send him some when he was pining for it in Ohio.

Stone IPA is a perennial fave here. And Deschutes Obsidian Stout.
        Alison

Comment

Any day of the week I'll take Magic Hat #9. Simple. Good.

Comment

Has anyone tried TJ's Lindemans Framboise Raspberry Lambic Beer? This goes down waaaayyy to easy.

Also, does anyone here do English Cider? I just tried it for the first time this summer and fell in love.

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

The only time I have had Leineys is when in close proximity to Chippewa Falls. And that was one of the only good things about being there. You're lucky to be able to find it so easily.

Cider? Yes please. Lambic? Yes please.

Another fave in Wisconsin that I can't get here -- New Glarus. (or something like that.) One of the few things that improved on a ****ful week was seeing that in the grocery. I was pg and made DH drink it for me.

Comment

Luv luv luv Blue Moon! Current fav. I am going to try the beer Lily suggested, but I can't remember the name to type it.
                Needs

Comment

I haven't had Blue Moon since right after college when the BM I was drinking smelled and tasted like SO's medical gloves in a way... Just thought that was... gross. :huh: SO still thinks I'm nuts about that but oh well, just don't like it anymore.

Comment

We've recently discovered a beer warehouse nearby and now go there monthly. We're slowly working our way through the entire selection but it might take us a few more years. DH loves blond Belgian ones but they're too light for me. I haven't found my favorite yet. But I wrote down all the suggestions (that I haven't tried yet) to bring with me on the next trip to the store.

Comment

Vishenka-

My chi-chi grocery store stocks all of the Baltikas! I buy them every now and again to remember what 'really' got me through Russia.

Jenn

Comment

Jenn, that's funny that they're stocked at a chi-chi- store. There's one number I particularly liked but haven't had it in years and forgot which one. The label was blue, I think it's 3. If you're ever in NY, I have to take you to Brighton Beach to get your dill fix.

Comment

Abita Turbodog YUM!!! , and Murphys Double Chocolate Stout on tap (had it on tap for the first time and it was delicous!)

I like dark beer mostly.

Comment

Working...
                          X