Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

whats for dinner tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats for dinner tonight?

we're having baked talapia, greenbeans, and tossed salad.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Re: whats for dinner tonight?

what is lamg ragu? never heard of it.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

DH is on a bizarre schedule this week (he's actually off riding on an ambulance as part of his medical directorship, starting at 7am today, ending 7am tomorrow). DD and I will be having beef stew, made together in the crock-pot. My house smells so yummy and cozy.
      -Deb
      Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

TJ's walnut-gorgonzola pasta and garlic bread.
        ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
        -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

I have no idea- my husband informed me that he's going to a drug dinner tonight.

Jenn

Comment

Tonight is stromboli.

The ragu sounds interesting!
            Kris

Comment

OK so, it was a leftover stuffed pepper (stuffed with ground up boca burger because I had nothing else to use- no ground meat, no TVP, nada plus a can of diced tomatoes and some couscous thrown in- topped with a slice of sharp cheddar) and a quarter of a canteloupe and some hot tea.

Nikolai had two pancakes and one eggo. Yay nutrition!

Jenn

Comment

Wild salmon burgers (from Costco), waffle fries (costco), green beens (costco).

Guess where I went yesterday afternoon?

Comment

white-trash americanized version of shepards pie my mom used to make for me.

Comment

Turkey chili in the crock pot. DH came home early today and started it for me since I'm studying today.

Comment

Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, peas.

(Frozen meatballs in the crockpot, covered with whatever spaghetti sauce I have on hand, cook on high for two hours.....YUM!)
                      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Tonight I put my fancy pants on and made a chicken caccitore and farro risotto from Food and Wine. F&W says this poor dish has suffered at the hands of lesser chefs and presented this version. It was good but not outstanding. The farro risotto was super tasty. I could have eaten just that.

Comment

Nellie, what's farro risotto? I was going to make onion soup and chicken liver from Mario Batali's book but DH just called to say he wants to go to a local pub for burgers.

Comment

Nellie, do you want an exchange student from Chicago? I would love to eat at your place! Yum!

We're going to have some sort of chicken. I have some fingerling potatoes that I'm going to stick in the oven (and shittle ) and I've also got some spinach.
                            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Farro is...a wheat berry? I think? Some kind of wheat product or kernel. I'll see if I can find a better answer.

Tonight I am making a miso-marinated halibut with stirfry and ginger rice. I picked up some sake to try with it. Better be good because that trip into the grocery store with the kids was nearly disasterous!

Comment

Working...
                              X