Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Strawberry Poppyseed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strawberry Poppyseed

So i just got back from Panera Bread Company, and I have fallen in love with the Strawberry Poppyseed salad. Does anyone know where you can buy Poppyseed dressing? What brand? Please help me, I feel an addiction coming on!!
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

I've seen it in the grocery. There is a brand that has a peach or something like that on the label. Good stuff. Awesome with any fruit salad. Also with salads that have spinich, nuts and goat cheese.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Brianna's is the one you're thinking of, Mrs.K.

It's tasty- in my grocery store it's usually on the top shelf of the salad dressing aisle- in the expensive slot. It's not that bad. (pricewise)

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn View Post
        Brianna's is the one you're thinking of, Mrs.K.

It's tasty- in my grocery store it's usually on the top shelf of the salad dressing aisle- in the expensive slot. It's not that bad.

Jenn
        It is pretty good.

Comment

I've tried making my own... but somehow it is never as good as Panera's - I think some things just taste better because you don't have to make them... but perhaps I will try that dressing.
          Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

We buy it a lot because its one of the few we both like.

Jenn

Comment

That Brianna's dressing is amazing over cut up cucumbers and tomatos. It is more pricey than our regular stuff so I tend to only use it on cut veggies so there's no waste. It's DELISH!
              Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
              Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

So I bought the Brianna's dressing. IT IS SO SO GOOD. I little goes a long way. Now I can have Strawberry Poppyseed salad anytime I want and not have to pay 7 bucks for it
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Working...
                X