Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Help- alzheimer's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help- alzheimer's

Does anyone remember what cookies I made last year for the cookie exchange? My mother said I made a spice cookie with raisins and nuts but I don't think I did- I think someone else made them for the exchange last year and I brought them w/ me for the holidays.

Help? Anyone else remember?

Jenn

I don't remember. I think you skipped the lime ones, right? That is all I remember. Did you get a recipe from the Washington Post?

Comment

I think I sent you spice cookies w/ raisins & nuts. I don't know what you made.
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I think I made the Black Russian Brownies.

anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Jenn

Comment

Sorry, no idea - I'm not even sure what I made
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Quoting DCJenn from the 2008 Cookie Exchange Thread:

The pumpkin cookies and the orange chocolate chip cookies are both from the Mrs. Fields Cookbook.

Jenn
            Also, there were lots of thank yous to DCJenn for pumpkin cookies in that thread. Does that help?
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

cookie exchange?
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I opted out last year, but they sound delicious. I won't make that mistake this year.
                Last edited by Meenah; 10-15-2009, 09:26 PM.
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                  cookie exchange?
                  Keep an eye out for the annual holiday cookie exchange in December-ish. Send out three boxes of cookies in the mail and get three boxes of cookie goodness in return.

Comment

Seriously?! I'm in!

I live with three girls constantly on a diet and my DF always worries about keeping his "figure" :gah: It would be fun to bake for people who might actually eat it!
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Whew-

Thank you Mrs. K. I honestly had NO recollection of that at all. Tells you how much I pay attention to the holidays.

Jenn

Comment

How funny. I have been thinking of the cookie exchange and the secret santa.

Since I am not working this winter, I am willing to help coordinate one of the exchanges.
                        Kris

Comment

Working...
                        X