Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

GrayMatterWife's Cupcakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrayMatterWife's Cupcakes

Are simply amazing. OMG. I'm bringing them to work tomorrow, but I kind of want to keep them all to myself. DH snagged three before I could even fill/frost them (argh!). Definitely time intensive, and I suck at piping ganache, but sooo worth it.

This recipe is definitely a winner. Abigail, are these from your time in Ireland?
    Attached Files
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

They look yummy! Do you need a temp admin at work for tomorrow? I'd skip Six Flags in 123 degree heat for one of those.
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I'll make them again and we'll schedule lunch...
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Perfect! I'll bring bunco brownies and we can trade boozed up desserts!
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Sounds like a party!

Comment

Yum!!!
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Hmm, boozed up desserts sound like the perfect way to end a day. Anyone going to post these recepies? And just when are we going to publish our own iMSN cookbook?
              Kris

Comment

I second the recipe request. Was it posted and I missed it. Those look amazing!

Comment

Third! Mmm they look devine!
                  Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

It's under the what's for dinner thread

Comment

Sounds fantastic!! Can't wait to make them.... hopefully my Irish husband will love them
                      Brandi
                      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X