Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Your favorite pizza toppings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just like cheese!
    Dh likes to get all fancy with his pizza
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

DH likes supreme or meat lovers. I get jalapeno and pineapple.
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Pepperoni and anchovies, preferably pan from pizza hut.

Comment

I LOVE (actually love isn't a strong enough word) a new york style with sliced italian sausage. Preferably from the pizzeria that was around the block from our apartment in a scilian neighborhood in the Bronx. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Although with the about of grease on that pizza, it would belong before coronary artery disease set in...
          Kris

Comment

Luckily DH & I agree. We both like chicken, bacon, ham, pineapple, extra sauce & cheese. On deep dish or pan crust.
            Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

The husband likes pepperoni, I like veggies- The CPK one with the roasted eggplant and goat cheese is fantastic but my dominos order is typically mushrooms and onions on the thin crust. If I'm feeling really decadent, then I'll add spinach and roasted red peppers. The dude is a plain cheese pizza kind of guy.

Jenn

Comment

I love me some NJ pizza, I was super bummed to move away from our neighborhood pizzeria. I have found something comprable here, but it still isn't the same. I'm all about a thin crust (not crispy, although that is tasty too), sweet sauce and not too much cheese. Toppings for me: I love a plain slice, but I also really like mushrooms, broccoli, or grilled chicken. On a white pizza, definitely garlic, ricotta, broccoli and tomatoes. Our go-to pizzeria here makes a banging white pizza, as well as a really good buffalo chicken pizza. DH will eat anything on a pizza, doesn't matter, except maybe pineapple or anchovies.
                Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

I couldn't just pick type! I think my all-time favorite is spicy Hawaiian. I dunno if that's what it's actually called, but canadian bacon, pineapple, and jalepenos. Yummy!
                  I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

steak, onions, mushrooms, pears, and brie

or veggie lovers
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

pepperoni and green olives
                      Needs

Comment

Originally posted by corn poffi View Post
                        I couldn't just pick type! I think my all-time favorite is spicy Hawaiian. I dunno if that's what it's actually called, but canadian bacon, pineapple, and jalepenos. Yummy!
                        Love this, but I pay dearly for eating the Canadian bacon. I don't digest pork or beef well so I tend to stick with any other meats but those. But I do love love love Hawaiian pizza!
                        Veronica
                        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I love Papa Murphy's Gourmet Vegetarian: artichoke hearts, red peppers, spinach, zucchini, roma tomatoes, red onions. I will eat any pizza- it's a carb after all.
                          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Working...
                          X