Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pumpkin Spice Brownies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin Spice Brownies

Whoops...Pumpkin Spice CHEESECAKE Brownies

Made them last night (see a pattern?)

DELICIOUS!

I'd add 5-7 minutes of cooking time, though.

http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/dess...cake-brownies/
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Are these the ones you found on pinterest? They looked really good. (btw, you sound like you need a more northern climate )

Comment

What did you use for the pumpkin purée? I saw the recipe from your Facebook. Drool... But it would totally kill my diet. I have no restraint for brownies. Or cheesecake.

Eta: I mean did you freshly purée pumpkins or did you find some canned
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I just used the canned stuff.

And yes...I do need a cooler climate! I have to suspend reality quite a bit to believe it is remotely close to fall...although all the brown plants everywhere help!
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Too bad you're knocked up, I have a good pumpkin martini recipe for you. Next year maybe!
          Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Haha!

Comment

Sounds yummy...

My friend always makes this pumpkin spice muffins around this time of year with just pumpkin puree and spice cake mix...sooo good.

Comment

Ummm...we're not all knocked up! Share the martini!!!
                -Deb
                Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Mmmm...pumpkin-flavored items mean fall is almost here!

Shared a pumpkin donut with DH yesterday and we had Dogfish Head Punkin Ale on tap last night at this decent neighborhood place that we always thought was kinda sketchy.

I also have an extra pie crust left from making quiche, I might just make a pumpkin pie this week.
                  Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

This looks AWESOME...if you love pumpkin. I hate pumpkin...but DH is wild about it. I'm going to fix these next weekend, when he's home!

Comment

My friend always makes this pumpkin spice muffins around this time of year with just pumpkin puree and spice cake mix...sooo good.
                      I've made those too! Super easy--just those two ingredients!

GMW...I need to make your Irish Carbomb (or whatever they were called) cupcakes again. They were epic.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                        I've made those too! Super easy--just those two ingredients!

GMW...I need to make your Irish Carbomb (or whatever they were called) cupcakes again. They were epic.
                        Yeah, Irish Carbombs are a pain to make and expensive to get all the right ingredient, but I love them!!

Comment

that sounds DEEElicious. If I were still pregnant I would probably put my husband to work on trying to make these right now.
                          -Mommy, FM wife, Disney Planner and Hoosier

Comment

Just exclude the alcohol from the frosting and you'll be good!

Comment

Originally posted by Deebs View Post
                              Ummm...we're not all knocked up! Share the martini!!!
                              I forgot what parts what, but I'll ask my FIL and let y'all know!
                              Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Working...
                              X