Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner?

Breaded chicken and Spanish rice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Spaghetti (half whole wheat, half spinach) with meat sauce (turkey, because they were out of lean beef when I finally managed to go to the store late Sunday evening) and plenty of cheese!
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Yummy!!!!

Comment

E enjoyed it!

Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Eating like a champ!!!

Comment

Spaghetti here too! Actually probably fettucine, with local raised pork sausage, wild gathered nettles, and homegrown chard in the red sauce.
            Alison

Comment

Panini's - with leftover roast beef and Irish cheddar for DH and I, slow cooked turkey and cheese for the boy. Also steamed veggies.
              Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
              Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Buffalo Wild Wings with friends!
                Jen
                Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

We had chicken fajitas, and it was warm enough to eat outside! Yay spring!
                  Laurie
                  My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Slow cooker adobo chicken 🍴🍷

Comment

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
                      Slow cooker adobo chicken 🍴🍷
                      Recipe please! Sounds delicious!
                      Brandi
                      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
                        Recipe please! Sounds delicious!
                        Oh yeah, I'd love a recipe too! We're doing slow cooked pork shoulder tacos tonight. I think I'm going to quick pickle some red onion this afternoon to go on top.
                        Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Originally posted by MsSassyBaskets View Post
                          Oh yeah, I'd love a recipe too! We're doing slow cooked pork shoulder tacos tonight. I think I'm going to quick pickle some red onion this afternoon to go on top.
                          I think I'm coming over for dinner. Rant sounds awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
                            I think I'm coming over for dinner. Rant sounds awesome!

Breastfeeding has made me a bottomless pit for protein... So far this weekend we have had pulled brisket and a roast chicken... I think I'm eating more than DH these days!
                            Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

We just shared a BBQ pork sandwich at Whole Foods. Yum! I'll prob just have salad for dinner and DH will most likely eat beef jerky. Also, total rave, after almost 2 years of residency I FINALLY MET ONE OF DH's attendings!! It's my fault I haven't been able to make any of their functions but it was nice to finally put at least one face to a name.

Comment

Working...
                              X