Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

wine and?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wine and?

Which do you prefer...

-Wine and cheese/snacks?

-Wine and food (a meal)?

-Wine as just a drink?

-Wine and chocolate7dessert?

-No wine at all...

I really like the first three.. but sometimes I think it is hard to regulate wine drinking during a meal. I'm always really thirsty so if it is the only drink available I'll be tipsy by the end of the meal.

(I should add I only drink white wine.)

Comment

Wine with cheerios wasn't an option?

I love wine, white, red, sake, a good dry rose (NOT WHITE ZINFANDEL which should be made illegal as it is everything bad about wine).

That said, I drink 1 for 1- one glass of water for one glass of wine- fills me up and staves of the headache.

Jenn

Comment

what Jenn said.

And I love a good cocktail -- the kind you only need one of and that (usually) doesn't involve a blender.

Comment

I have to agree with Jenn about White Zin--I was at a function last weekend with dh and ordered white without realizing they were going to give me White Zin. I only had two drink tickets so I made myself choke it down, but I didn't enjoy it. After that, I went with red, which was a much safer choice.

I guess I'd have to go with wine and dessert, though it is nice to sip wine with appetizers when making dinner.
          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I love wine so I like all those options, but I rarely have wine with dessert (usually coffee).

Comment

All four choices work for me. My favorite is Pinot Girigio.
              Luanne
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

How about wine and a bubble bath? That's my favorite! Then a close second is wine & cheese. Yum

I am also partial to the Pinot Grigio, even though it's probably one of the wimpiest wines out there!

Comment

How about champagne and a bubble bath?

Comment

What about the strawberries? (for the record I've never had that, wonder if it is good together?)

Comment

Yes, strawberries are good with champagne, IMO. Never had strawberries with the champagne in the tub.

Didn't Marilyn Monroe take a bath in Champagne?

Comment

Working...
                      X